Things for you to continue to pray for:
- More heart improvement with left to right shunting and pulmonary pressures that are 1/2 to 1/3 of her systemic pressure.
- Continued success with diuresis that will take fluid away from her lungs and result in increased lung aeration and growth.
- Improved tidal volumes/lung capacity.
- Continued success with weaning off of ECMO!
- Continued protection from further complications or setbacks along the way
- Her wonderful doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists and other staff working together to care for her.
- Her proud, excited and nervous family who loves her so deeply and is ready for this next big step!
- Much praise, adoration and thanksgiving to the One who has brought us this far and will continue to carry and sustain us.
Here are some of today's precious photos.
|Scott and Barney, two of the most wonderful respiratory therapists in the world. We'll be so grateful to be off of ECMO, but we will truly miss the 24/7 attention of this phenomenal team.|
|Mommy loving baby|
|Pretty in pink today. Not sure when (or if) we'll get her in that special onesie, but we hung it up today to send her positive vibes and great love from her friend Judy and the thousands of others who are praying for her to breathe.|
This girl's a fighter. She has surpassed the expectations of all the doctors and amazed us all with her determination, persistence and feisty spirit. God has not given up on her and we haven't either. I know there are many more out there who God hasn't given up on either and in whom He would love to see her same fighting spirit. Thanks for being an inspiration to all of us, Clara. We love you. We will continue to pray for you.